Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Sharing

Hey all - today I am just sharing - no DT work - no sales pitch- just sharing.  I had the pleasure of going to a Meet & Greet party after the Creativation Show a few week ends ago.  Susan R Opel got the idea from a couple of stampers at last year's event, so she put together this totally fun party.  WOW! It was so fun!  Meeting fellow stampers, seeing the "greats" (Sheri Carrol, Jennifer McGuire, Kristina Warner to name a few) walking around and chatting, and even getting to chat with Heidi Cowl from Simon Says!  [I have to throw in that Heidi is so very nice.  No airs about her at all.  We talked for about 10-15 minutes!]  I had the pleasure of meeting a few stampers in person that I have been team members with for years.  It was so nice to actually meet them in person.


 Let's start with Ardyth Percy-Robb!  This girl is awesome!  Fabulous to meet her at last.

On to Kelly Griglione.  I recognized her right away!  Part was she is tall.  That really helped me to find her.  We had been teammates for a few years.  Her creativity always has me in awe.  She is as nice as her cards! ;)
 [Just ignore my fake smile.  The photographer took to long and I lost my real smile ;)]

I met Lydia about 5 years ago at my first CHA.  I went looking for her at that time as she had invited me to be a Dirty Girl over at SCS, and I wanted to thank her in person!  I was so honored to be chosen.
 She is so pleasant, and her accent is awesome.  It is just fun to hear her speak ;).

Lastly, I got to meet my fellow JUGhead, Angie Cimbalo!  That was just amazing - we felt like we had known each other for years!  That is the part I love about meeting stampers in person -- the commonality of stamping makes you instant friends!

Finally, I had to share a photo of the goodies we got at this party! WOW!  It was filled up!
It was hard to get a closer view as there was so much stuff!  You get the idea. The best? -- it was ALL FREE.  Gotta love those manufacturers, right?!

I hope I didn't lose you over this long post!   Thanks for sticking to the end :).  Have you ever met stampers in real life?  How was your experience?


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Cheri said...

Fun to see these photos, Vicki! What a lucky girl you are to get to meet and hang with these talented ladies. But then, you fit right in....you're one of them.

Lisa Elton said...

Looks like a good time!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Looks like it was a wonderful time for you. I am so happy that you got to enjoy this experience.

Rose said...

WOW what a fun time you had :)