Tuesday, February 5, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspiration #202

This week, we are featuring The Bee's Knees, sets illustrated by Shirley Bampton.  Her sets are 10% off this week, and if you use my code STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off!

 For my card today, I used Shirley's fun And Coffee.  Yes, I do believe it is my favorite of her sets to date.  But then again, it is all about coffee. ;)

Isn't the foam on the top fun! :)  It was rather a [stamping] mistake, that worked out for me, so I left it as it came out.

To see more pretties, pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog.  Be sure to leave a comment for the monthly $10 gift certificate.


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cute card. Can you come here and I will make coffee?

Gail said...

Yum!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That coffee looks so good. Great card and coloring.

Lisa Elton said...

YES, the foam looks awesome! Super cute card!

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

You did a perfect job creating this card. And mistakes are just happy accidents that sometimes work out, and it sure did for you!

Esther Asbury said...

Oh my - I love your foam -- isn't it great when you can turn a mistake into something fun!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love this! Great CAS and I like how you did the center of the mug!