Friday, February 8, 2019

Just Us Girls #474 - Trend Week

Well, this is a fun challenge!

 I watched a couple of videos in creating a wood grain pattern over on You  Tube. [It's been forever since I used this technique and needed a refresher course] When I created my pattern, I was even able to get in my turquoise ;). Yes, I am a happy girl with both this wood grain, and my favorite color.

 I used Dare 2B Artzy's Perfect Blend stamp set.

Seriously, I am loving this wood grain!  Super fun, and easy to create.

Your turn.  Come on over to the Just Us Girls Challenge, and play along!  You can make your own wood grain, or use designer paper.  Which ever you choose, make it fun!


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I "wood" definitely say this is a marvelous card! Yes, I wood!

craftieodmae said...

Love it, Now I want a cup of coffee lol

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome wood grain look and I love the colors too.

cm said...

WOW! That is one gorgeous woodgrain background, Vicki...the colour is positively swoon inducing! Perfect for your coffee-themed images! Love this? You bet I do!
hugs~c

Nancy said...

LOVE the richness of your background Vicki! Way to go thinking outside the box with your colors too! Fabulous card!

Lisa Elton said...

You made your own woodgrain??!! Holy smokes girl this looks amazing!

Ina G said...

WOW! what an awesome card you have here. Love your background and the colours are stunning!

Bobby said...

I love that turquoise wood. Vicki. I think I need to go looks at some of those videos.

Lisa Kind said...

I love the wood background you created! I was going to do the same with brown inks, but changed directions. GinaK has a great tutorial on it. Love how yours turned out! Great card!