Sunday, February 10, 2019

Happy Little Stampers February ATC Challenge

It's time for the HLS ATC Challenge.  This month is all about stenciling.  You have all month to play along.  We sure hope you join in.

 I was thinking of all the areas who have had such terrible weather, and decided to make my ATCs have a Hawaii feel. :)

I started with a half sheet of card stock cut at 3.5", and blended on color with some Oxide inks.  I then took a stencil (ARTplorations Evolution) and sponged on a darker ink.  I took a second stencil, ARTplorations Bold Florals, and used some white embossing paste.  Once it dried, I cut them to the appropriate size [3.5 x 2.5], added on some sentiments from Altenew Label Love, gems, and finally some twine.  I will be using these to hang from gift bags when I gave presents.  They can work as a bookmark, or even a recognizable suitcase tag. [Have you ever noticed how many black suitcases come down the airline shoot? Total craziness! :)]

Your turn, make your stenciled ATC and upload over on the Happy Little Stampers ATC Challenge.  Can't wait to see how you use stencils.


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Helen said...

Vicki, the Hawaiian look of these ATCs are delightful. Like the look the stenciled floral images on the darker background. tfs

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Definitely has the Hawaiian flavor. Reminds me of the dress my folks got my daughter when they were there in 1980!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those are beautiful ATCs. I don't make them though but yours are so gorgeous with those colors and design. I am glad you shared them.

Lisa Elton said...

Love the tropical look Vicki, these are pretty!