Tuesday, February 12, 2019

STAMPlorations Inspirations #203

For the STAMPlorations Inspiration today, we are featuring Big Grins, illustrated by Becca Cruger.  All week long her images are 10% off, and by using my code, STAMPGIRLVICKID, you can save an additional 20% off!  What a steal deal!

 This card isn't romantic, but it does get the feeling across. :)

I used Becca's fun set, A Full Heart, along with the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies for the front panel.


That's it for me today.  You can pop on over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see what my teamies have created.  Don't forget to leave your comment for the $10 monthly prize.


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Jean said...

Simply darling!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

A great card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great Valentine design. Great colors and images and I love the pattern paper you chose for it too.

Gail said...

Sweet for your sweetheart - TFS

Dana M said...

Wonderfully sweet card! I have a soft spot for plaid and this definitely hit it.

Lisa Elton said...

Great sentiment, this is cute!

Rose said...

hahaha love the sentiment :)

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love this sentiment!