Saturday, December 1, 2018

Coffee Lovers Fall Winter Hop - STAMPlorations


Today I am using a few STAMPlorations products to join in over at the Coffee Lover's Hop.

 The mug image you see is a FREEBIE that Shery is offering!  I just love it!  The plus of digis are they can be sized - I made mine smaller, so I could fit on the sentiment.

I used the Merry & Bright Word Phrase die with some pretty glitter paper I had.

This is Day 2 for the CLH. I will be there daily through the end :).  My favorite challenge ever!


Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great way to use that digital image. I love your coloring too.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Vicki- What a fabulous card. The colors you used are just wonderful.

Billie A said...

Very pretty card. Love the embossing. the image is wonderful.

~amy~ said...

Vicki, great use of that digi and love it teamed up with the big sentiment!

cghundley said...

Delightful looking
card and the digi
stamp is so festive.
Carla from Utah

Shery Russ said...

Love this card, Vicki! Awesome coloring on the image!! :o)

Lisa Elton said...

This is terrific, the shimmer is pretty!

Hetty said...

WOW, this is such a wonderful card with the stamplorations free digi.
The letters are really having that effect wow again!

Laura S. said...

Love this bright and blod sentiment, Such stunning card!

Fikreta said...


Its wonderful card!

Karen Letchworth said...

Fabulous red embossing, Vicki. THis is awesome.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

your sentiment is amazing Vicki!