Sunday, December 2, 2018

Dare 2B Artzy's December Challenge

This is a nice and easy challenge.  We sure hope you play along!

For my card, I went with "December" type of card ;).  That's winter for me.  I used the awesome ornaments from Tis The Season, along with the matching dies.  I also used the fun Merry Christmas word dies. [I am totally in love with the font of the Christmas]

Okay, now its your turn!  Come on over to the Dare 2B Artzy Blog and join in the challenge!  You have all month to play along, and there is a prize!




Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

A very creative card for Christmas!

Cheri said...

Wow!!! This is bright and bold and beautiful! I love how you used the window die in the bg. Nice element.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so very gorgeous!

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty ornaments, this is marvelous Vicki!