Friday, November 30, 2018

CAS on Sunday #147

I got an email with the CAS on Sunday #147 Challenge; Make a Christmas Card, AND, AAA Challenge #129; mostly white. Perfect!

So, true story.  My DH had a garage sale, and put some of my cards out for selling.  Well, ALL the Christmas cards sold [quickly] - problem?  Well, this year's Christmas cards were in the display.  Really?  Oyie Vey!  I scrambled and decided that this year's new cards were going to be massed produced, and it had to be CAS.

Here is one of the 30 I made.  How perfect it worked for this challenge!

Thanks challenge!  You saved me :).


Thanks for stopping by~

7 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh no!! Congrats on the sales, but bummer you had to start over. Your card is fabulous.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh! And then your panic set in! Your mass produced little CAS sparkly number worked out quite nicely!

ciloma said...

WHOA! Nice recovery!

Darnell said...

Nothing wrong with uber QACAS designs or batch-making this time of year, Vicki! Your new design is brilliantly CASlicious!! ❤Hugs, Darnell

Jane said...

Classic error! But what a bonus - that’s a superbly CAS card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards

Craft-E-Place said...

Great card, I love the pop of colour and the sparkle! Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards

Tracie Pond said...

Ohhhh, the pop of sparkle is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. =) Tracie