Thursday, November 1, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays October Release - Day 5

There are 2 more days left of the CFS October Release.

Today we are showcasing Naughty'isms stamp set, and Naughty Fri-Dies

Once again, I alcohol inked a card panel, and cut out the Naughty or Nice fri die.  I adhered it on to a circle of glitter paper, which I inlaid in another card panel, which I adhered on to the card base.  I stamped one of the fun sentiments from the stamp set, and popped that up using dimensional tape.

For my second card, using water color paper, I water colored the panel. Once dried, I black embossed the sentiments.  I then stamped and cut out the tiny images, and adhered them on to my card.


The new release is available for purchase immediately but won't start shipping until Monday, November 5th. You can pop over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to see what my teamies have created.

Oh yeah, don't forget to use my code to save 15% off your purchase. 
[I do make a little something so thank you!]

See you tomorrow!



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great cards and great sentiment dies.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Awesome, Vicki. So creative!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute cards Vicki!

cghundley said...

Lovely background
and cute stockings.
Carla from Utah

~amy~ said...

Such fun holiday cards!

Aileen said...

great cards Vicki, love those new word die sentiments and of course your wonderful bright colours.