Wednesday, October 31, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays October Release - Day 4

On to Day 4.  [Happy Halloween BTW]

Today we are featuring the Merry Christmas Fri-Die, and also the Happy Hanukkah Fri-Die.
For this first card, I started by Bokah stamping a card panel. I then triple layered the Merry Christmas Fri-Die, and used a snowflake fri-die from Funky Flakes Fri-Die.




For this card, I sponged on oxide inks, and added some water sprinkles.  I stamped and white embossed the star from Star of David.  For the fri-die, I again triple layered it only this time, I used a white cut to shadow the words.


 
Okay, here's the drill.  The new release is available for purchase immediately, but won't start shipping until Monday, November 5th.  You can pop over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to see what my teamies have created.

Oh yeah, don't forget to use my code to save 15% off your purchase. 
[I do make a little something so thank you!]

See you tomorrow!



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous, Vicki.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Both cards are so gorgeous but I really love that Bokeh background you made. It works perfectly with your pretty colors and dies.

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous backgrounds for both of these pretty cards!