Friday, November 2, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays October Release - Final Day

It's the final day of the CAS-ual Fridays October Release.

Today, we are featuring the Pear Tree Fri Die, with pairs with the Partridge in a Pear Tree stamp set.

Yeah, I have to admit, this is my favorite fri-die!  The stamp set is so fun and having a matching fri-die makes me happy.

I had fun coloring the leaves in the set with my Copics.  Being able to cut it out with the Pear Tree Fri-Die is so fabulous. :)



The new release is available for purchase but won't start shipping until Monday, November 5th. You can pop over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to see what my teamies have created.

Oh yeah, don't forget to use my code to save 15% off your purchase. 
[I do make a little something so thank you!]

I hope you enjoyed the samples I made over the past week.  I had fun creating them for you.


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Adore that blue and orange colored one!

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are awesome. Great design and sentiments too.

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely cards! Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I LIKE these!! The colors are fantastic!

Aileen said...

Fabulous cards Vicki, love the colours you have used with this stamp. I have it and usually colour it so....blandly..... I need to liven it up I can see and now there is a die cut for it, wonderful. Love them