Tuesday, October 30, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays October Release - Day 3

Half way through the CFS October Release. :)

Today we are featuring the super fun Mistletoe Fri-Die.  
(Yes, this is compatible with the Mistletoe & Holly Stamp set.)

For my first card, I alcohol inked a separate card panel, and cut it out with a die I have.  I then stamped and cut out the mistletoe, and lightly colored it with Copics.  I used the bow fri die [included with the fri die set] to cut out from the inked panel, and adhered the inked bow.  Finally, I stamped the sentiment from the Mistletoe and Holly stamp set.

For my second card, along with using the mistletoe, I also used a couple of the fun Christmas words fri-dies [also included in the set] that Michele has created.



Okay, you know the drill.  The new release is available for purchase immediately, but won't start shipping until Monday, November 5th.  You can pop over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to see what my teamies have created.

Oh yeah, don't forget to use my code to save 15% off your purchase. 
[I do make a little something so thank you!]

See you tomorrow!


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are beautiful Vicki.

Cheri said...

You have such a creative eye with color, Vicki. I love both of these cards. Gorgeous.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I really like how you did those panels! Very pretty cards.

Lisa Elton said...

One modern and one super cute, love them both Vicki!