Monday, January 25, 2016

SCS Color Challenge #567

Peggy's colors this week are
--> mint macaron, strawberry slush, early espresso, with a dessert of non colored Valentine Day card.






My colors are pink IRL -- photographing correctly is another story...  I used PTI Circle Scribbles, along with a sentiment from Inspired By Stamping, My Valentine's.  I even got the dessert!  [yay to me].

I hope you come on over and play along in the SCS Color Challenge #567.  I'll be looking for your card ;).


Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

PRETTY PRETTY card Vicki, love the sentiment!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Photographing colors can be a bit frustrating. This is lovely, Vicki!

Ruth said...

Beautiful card. Is that patterned paper down the side? It's gorgeous!! Xx

~amy~ said...

So pretty!

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE this card, your colors are amazing. Also love the patterned paper you chose, it all comes together perfectly!!

Petra Swart said...

Looks like red in the photo, Vicki, but I bet it's even more wonderful IRL all in beautiful pink and green!!! What a stunning card - love those scribble flowers and the sentiment is so special!!!! Only one enamel dot - perfect!!! Lovely, my friend!!!!