Sunday, January 24, 2016

Papertrey Ink MIM #237 and Use Your Stuff #208

I was playing on Saturday and I really wanted to make the super fun match book project from the Make It Monday #237 from PTI.  I just love these adorable projects.

I used Rosie Posie, along with a freebie from PTI, Pretty Petals.  I made mine a small tablet since I don't have any candy packages in my house. [I'd just eat them]



I can see myself making a lot more of these -- perfect for a small gift, that will fit inside of my birthday cards!  Yeah, I love that idea~


I went on to play in a challenge [Use Your Stuff; sequins],  I liked the concept, and actually came up with an idea that I wanted to see if it would work.  It did.

I made a cut with my Silhouette, [using the HB dies from Stamps of Life] and then cut out a frame.  By using my Silhouette, I can cut 2-3 for layering, and they match up perfectly.  I just got in an order of sequins, and got to use them too.  Win-win for me.  To top it off, because I used matching colors to my above matchbook, I now have an awesome gift card!

Super fun Saturday!! :)


Thanks for stopping by~

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

Both are so much fun!

Zoe Tant said...

Love both of these Vicki. The note book is a lovely gift and thanks for the inspiration on the shaker card. Zx

Diana K said...

Totally love these! Anything with Rosie Posie still makes my heart go pitter patter and that shaker is so striking and graphic.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful cards and especially love the second one.

Helen F. said...

Both of these matchbook cards are fabulous, Vicki! Love the color combos on each one and the Rosie Posie stamps are beautiful...the shaker adds to the perfection of these little gems :-)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Super nice job!

lexi said...

two great projects - i especially love your matchbook notebook! rosie posie is such a pretty set. thanks for playing make it monday!

Ruth said...

What a cute idea for a quick gift. Love the colours - especially the blues in your little shaker card. xx

Jeni Jenne said...

Your matchbook notebook is so sweet and would be a great unexpected surprise inside a card:)

Lisa Elton said...

Both of these are perfectly delightful Vicki, so cute!!

Judy Woodland said...

What a great idea to insert these little paper pads in with your cards. You are a genius!!! I have the Rosie Posie set too, and I love it. You have used it beautifully here. And I love your shaker card, such pretty colors. Love how you used the cut out, just gorgeous!

Petra Swart said...

I'm with you on eating the candy, Vicki!!! LOL!!! But your little notepads are a brilliant idea!!! Your shaker looks amazing!!! And as always your use of vibrant colour is wonderful!!! Both lovely, my friend!!!
Have a super afternoon/evening!!!

Loll said...

Love that sweet matchbook. How adorable! Great colours and love the layered flowers. And your shaker card is so pretty. Great job! xx

SugarGem said...

Really fun! Great idea