Monday, October 26, 2015

SCS Color Challenge CC554

It's the color challenge again over at SCS.  This week Maura chose Mossy Meadow, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake with a dessert of designer paper.  [I made my own background paper.]






I did some sponging, and used dies from MFT Falling Leaves and Tim Holtz Friendship Words.
Easy, but has a wow factor I think.

Your turn!  Come on over to SCS Color Challenge and play along!  We would love it!


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the movement this has Vicki! Lovely card!

Ruth said...

Definitely has a Wow factor - I love the inky background so much - it's perfect! Xx

Petra Swart said...

Your sponged bg is for sure WOW, Vicki - it really looks great!!! The flowers with the rhinestone centers are beautiful!!! Sooooooo lovely, my friend!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Your background turned out gorgeous!! Love the colors you've chosen for this too! :)

cm said...

The 'waves', the flowers, the colours...such an intriguing combination that works beautifully! I agree with Ruth: WOW factor indeed!
Hugs~c