Friday, August 27, 2010

Speedy the Cat's Frends Challenge #18

This week over at SCF I am challenging you to make a Friendship Card. Really no challenge - thinking of you, my friend, congratulations -  easy peasy.  On my card I am using the soon to be released in September MFP's, Thankful Mums and Pumkin.  I little faux stitching and a ms punch, and this card is complete. Come on over to Speedy the Cat's Friends Blog Challenge and play in our challenge!  You might win a stamp set!!  Thanks for stopping by~~


11 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous tone on tone card. Great flower!

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful work with this gorgeous spider mum, Vicki!! Your sensational layout really lets it shine!!

Julia Aston said...

Love that layered bloom and the wonderful blue!

Joanne Travis said...

This is stunning in the blues. I love how you cut around the mum. Really beautiful!!

Deb Neerman said...

WoWzA, this is stunning, Vicki!

dawnmercedes said...

I love the colors you used for this set. I never would have though "Peacock!" It's so regal!

redwasher1 said...

Vicki this is another beauty!!I love the mum and the coloring is fab!!

Marjo said...

Hi Vicki,

Gorgeous DT card, I love the color scheme, very soothing.

Hugs, Marjo

Carol L said...

I love what you've done with this gorgeous mum!! The blues are fabulous and I love the stitching!

Joanne (jojot) said...

gorgeous and bold

Claudine Poch said...

Very pretty card and nice use of the blues.