Saturday, August 14, 2010

Speedy the Cat's Frends Challenge #16

Hi there!  [Don't forget to sign up for my blog candy~~click right side picture for details]  This week for SCF Challenge is REALLY easy - flowers.  You can thank Joanne Grezlak for this easy week~~  I made another tissue paper scrunch flower.  These are so relaxing for me to make...  Punch about 8 layers of tissue (folded over and over - punch once) - punch a hole in the middle, stick in a brad and scrunch up the individual layers of tissue - fold up tight - when all done, re-open up - very easy.  It is even easier when using tissue paper - so thin for easy scrunching!  I then tapped ink around the upper edges for some depth.  If you need a visual, I would try Utube "scrunch flowers.  I know there will be a ton~~ My bird is from the MFP Tweet Blessings. We sure hope you join us over at Speedy the  Cat's Blog Challenge.  Thanks for stopping by!!


11 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a fun design with this tissue paper blossom!! I love the three panel layout and the wonderful spray of leaves behind your beautiful bird!
Fabulous work, Vicki!

Julia Aston said...

Nice bg stamping on the panels with the little flower Vicki and your colors look great together! I love that bird stamp!

Joanne (jojot) said...

clean, crips design....love the layered bloom

Marisa said...

Great sketch and card, Vicki!

redwasher1 said...

I LOVE this!!!!!!

Carol L said...

I really like that bird with the 3 stamped panels, and that pretty flower you created just goes perfectly with this card!

Liz Williams said...

Love the leaves and how you positioned them on this great card. Always love see your latest creations.

Claudine Poch said...

Beautiful card and great flower!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love scrunch flowers. Lots of impact for very little work! Love your card, Vicki!

Joanne Travis said...

So beautiful, I love the layout, colors, and that fab flower. Very pretty!

Lagene said...

I love your tissue flower!!!