Saturday, August 14, 2010

Inspiration and Clean & Simple Layout







I played in the Inspiration challenge over at SCS and I choose the "theme" of relaxing - the beach is totally relaxing to me.  I also found this Clean & Simple sketch.  I LOVE IT!  Even with CAS cards I struggle for the layout - I know I know - it should be easy, but this challenge site just made it easier!!  LOL - I used Innovative Stamp Creations Picturesque.  I love this beach scene - I added the sun with a punch out circle that I sponged in.  Thanks for stopping by - I am on a roll, so I am off to stamp some more...

Don't forget to check out my blog candy - click on picture to the right...

13 comments:

A-len-ka said...

Oh, how beautiful! You definitely get relaxing mood of beach, sea and sunrise!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Vicki, love the scene and the colors are beautiful.

redwasher1 said...

Well you sure did capture the mood!! This is jaw dropping gorgeous!!!

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - this thumbnail really stands out in the sketch gallery. FABULOUS job!!! TFS
Cheers, Karen
www.alteredscrapbooking.com

craftieodmae said...

Oh my Stars! Vicki this is goregous!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow sucha beautiful card....

Vicky Hayes said...

Absolutely stunning! Wish I was there...

Unknown said...

Vicki, this is absolutely beautiful. I'm thinking a tutorial is in order. I love it.

BTW, thanks for stopping by my blog and sayin hi.

Selma said...

Wow Vicki this is stunning. You do a fabulous job with all your stamping.

Marisa said...

Beautiful scene, Vicki! I want to go there now - we are cooking to death here today!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Oh what a great take on the sketch, definitely gets the theme of relaxing.

Claudine Poch said...

Wow, your coloring is fabulous!

Joanne Travis said...

Would love to be taking a stroll on this beautiful beach!