Saturday, August 7, 2010

Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge #15

To see the new Team. head on over to  Speedy the Cat's Blog Challenge and check them out!  What a fabulous team we have~~  This week the challenge per Joanne Travis, is make your own embellies.  Instead of picking hand made flowers (which I did 2 days ago naturally), I went with making Speedy the Cat an embellie, and made a set of cards.  I stamped him 4 times and cut him out and mounted him on the cards.  That worked for me, plus I got a nice set of cards (for someone)!  This particular Speedy is on the Tweet Blessings stamp set to be released next week, August 10th!!  Meanwhile, come on over and play - this week is a little harder but I have complete confidence you will all aspire to the challenge!!  Thanks for stopping by,

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a brilliant set of cards, Vicki! I love the idea of Speedy being made into an embellishment - such a fabulous idea! I really like the different colours you used too x

craftieodmae said...

These are so adorable! Speedy was a great idea!!!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love these cute Speedy note cards!! What a delightful set, Vicki!! Wonderful work!

Liz Williams said...

Speedy makes the perfect embellishment. What a great way to make use of those wonderful scraps and I love that each card is a little different than the other.

Claudine Poch said...

As a cat lover, I love your Speedy cards!

Julia Aston said...

What a fun set of cards Vicki! Speedy the cat works very well as an embellie!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a fab set of cards. Any cat lover would be thrilled to receive them...

Joanne Travis said...

Wow, Vicki! The cat assortment is phenomenal and really shows the versatility of this stamp. LOVE these!!!!

redwasher1 said...

Fabulous card set Vicki!!!!! Great idea to use the cat as your embellie!! Love it!!!! You rock GF!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a gorgeous set of cards! Love the speedy embellies!

Carol L said...

I love each of the different style of cards with Speedy being the main focus! The colors and DP all coordinate beautifully for this fun set of cards!

Peggy said...

Love all your cards! Fabulous work!