Friday, August 6, 2010

Clean and Simple Challenges




















This is for the Clean & Simple challenge FTL102.  I just love these clean and simple cards.  I used the PTI sample papers for my punched stars and circles.  Nice and easy - no thinking card!  Works for a Friday night at the end of the week for me! 

And here is another easy challenge from Stamp Simply - make a one layer card - OH YEAH - I am there!!  This is also for the color challenge over at Just for Fun - kraft, red and white - LOVE these colors together... even with this easy peasy card!! 

Now I am off to do some blog hopping that I am so far behind in~~  Stop back by tomorrow for Speedy's Friends Saturday challenge...  Thanks for stopping in~~

12 comments:

Marie said...

Beautiful cards! I'm having a tough time with the CAS sketch - LOVE your take : )

Becky said...

Both of these are beautiful, love the colors of the first one, and love the white and splash of red on the second.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful CAS cards Vicki. The way you interpreted the FTL sketch is inspired, and I love the simplicity and elegance of the kraft card - just fabulous x

LuAnn said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! absolute genius using that beautiful blue paper for the CAS sketch! genius I tell ya!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like the patterned papers you chose for the stars and the bling on your flourish.

Deb Neerman said...

LOVE the elegant simplicity of this beautiful card, Vicki!

Thanks for joining us in this week's Stamp Simply "One-Layer Card" challenge!

Sending hugs!

Beebeebabs said...

You did a wonderful job tfs!!!

Starla said...

Both cards are just lovely!! (I have a soft spot for all types of swirls and flourishes!). Thanks for playing along with JFF's color challenge this week!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous cards, but the red, white & kraft one jumped out at me the most! LOVE it!

Broni said...

Both of your CAS cards are wonderful! I just LOVE the JFF one. Stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the JFF color challenge!

Peggy said...

Very pretty CAS cards! I especially love the Kraft with white ink and red rhinestones!

Glenda said...

Both of your cards are wonderful! Especially love the JFF one. Thanks for playing in the Challenge at JFF this week.