Sunday, August 15, 2010

Last Clear Dollar Digi Preview

This is my last month of DTing for Clear Dollar digital stamps.  I have had so much fun designing with this company!
This first image just screams Fall - what a fun tree for Autumn, called AUTUMN JOY FREEBIE.
I also love that you can buy ribbon to match match your paper at Clear Dollar Stamps - this paper color is Mossy Woods with the matching ribbon Fresh Papaya.  Perfect for those Fall cards we are all going to start making~
My 2nd image is just the cutest frog - appropriately named UN-FROG-ETTABLE. [This image is created by Trudy SjolanderIs he cute or what!  On the inside of this card I computer generated
"I toadally froggot your Birthday".   (I make all these cards and than forget to mail them out - silly me!)
I
These images (and more) are now available over at Clear Dollar Stamp.  Have fun!!  Thanks for stopping by!
 
ps - Don't froget about my BLOG CANDY - click on right sidebar picture to see the details!!



8 comments:

Patti P. said...

Vicki, love both of these,you are right they are so cute! I forget to check her site, thanks for the reminder.

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Vicki, the colors on both of these cards are perfection. I just love the sponging on the first. Oh my....!

Jenny V. said...

Awesome card! Love the sentiment.

Cindy Groh said...

Love that toad card. Great work on both.

Kevin Renz said...

Great samples Vicki!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love these images! that frog is so cute (I love frogs!!), and I love the popped tree and the wonderful bg!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I just love your autumn card! And the froggie is the cutest!

Peggy said...

Super cards! Love the colors! The tree with the ribbon treatment is gorgeous. THe frog is too cute!