Saturday, August 21, 2010

A few STV Challenges

Wasn't impressed with the Inspiration Challenge over at SCS so I got myself caught up with STV challenges.

There is the sketch challenge
I used the Gina K Designs Tropical Flowers and Enjoy the Sunshine.  Cardstock is from Papertrey.  I finally broke down and bought a dots embossing folder!  LOVE this tool!!

There is the Inspiration Challenge - by Brenda Turner

Are these colors gorgeous or what!  My card should of been more white, but I just love the red and the olive green together. Card sketch is from Paper Craft Plant.  A nice CAS design that worked perfect for my card!  Butterfly is from  GKD Enjoy the Sunshine again.

And last, the Christmas card Challenge - this week use your scraps.  Well, I really have been meaning to use my scraps - this just made me do it TODAY!  I love challenges like this - dig through,  pick out what you want and before you know it your card is done!  Gotta love these easy cards!

There are  couple of challenges that I missed, but DH and I are going to Nanny McFee - HA!  I loved the first one - just fun entertainment.  So, I will see you all tomorrow!!  Thanks for stopping by~~
 ps - don't forget about the Blog Candy if you haven't signed up for it.  1 week left... (see right sidebar)




10 comments:

Marisa said...

No wonder you don't have time to read, you are a stamping machine LOL!

Love the pops of bright colour on the top card, not to mention the large dots on the BG panel ;)

Wonderful butterfly and colours on the second card and another lovely butterfly on the third one. Great card making :D

Thanks for your comment re: subbing. I believe I am correct in saying you have to pay for bandwidth on that and with my tight budget I'd rather spend it on stamps LOL! Maybe some day :D

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow these are some very beautiful cards....

Peggy said...

Beautiful cards! I especially love the non traditional
Christmas card with the butterfly!

martina's kaartjes said...

Great cards, love them all !
Have a nice sunday,
greetings, Martina
x

Anonymous said...

wonderful cards!
Elma

craftieodmae said...

I am so far behind commenting, sorry, been working plus yard selling, no stamping,your creations are beautiful!!!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Beautiful cards, but the butterfly really gets to me, GF!! WOW!

Payne Holler Cards said...

cant pic a fav - although love the different Christmas card ! always love your color combos (-:
so how was the movie - I'm a big fan also (want to see those little pigs in this one LOL)

Mary Marsh said...

these are 3 really great cards vicki-I thought I could pick a fave but i cant-love the birthday card with the dots ef-the butterflies are beautfiul-and yes I do like the red & green together

Julia Aston said...

three beauties Vicki! love your embossings and gorgeous butterflies!