Monday, June 21, 2010

SCS Featured Stamper - Pam (Iris)

I ended up doing a 2nd CASE off of Pam's gallery.   I saw this card
and  I used the newly released digital from Clear Dollar Stamps, illustrated by Laurie Wilson.  I wanted the focus to be the chair, so I kept this really clean and simple.
I did color this with copics, and than I sponged over the bottom of the chair to add some depth to the chair.  Actually, I was very happy with the coloring of this image.

Thanks peeps for stopping by.  There is a small hop tonight for thanking of the hostesses from my quarter over at Stamp TV.  I hope you stop by later tonight...
           

7 comments:

Mary Marsh said...

well you should be happy with this card vicki-it turned out great-love your awesome coloring of the image

craftieodmae said...

oh doesn't that cahir look inviting.gorgeous card!

Joanne Travis said...

I LOVE this rocking chair image. So sweet and sunny in the yellow.

Bonnie McLain said...

Ok, Ok, Ok!!!! You talked me into it.. I am going to go and RELAX and Take it EASY!!!! I need to also.. really tired... Love the colors on this bright and cheery card.. love it Vicki.. nice job on it..

Payne Holler Cards said...

you've got the copics nailed! this is one great card!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I myself love rocking chairs. A pillow, a little lap robe, and a good book, and I'm camped out for the day!! I love the bright colors!

Edna Morrisedie said...

I love that you bought yellow to this one, just lovely!