Monday, June 21, 2010

Thank You STV Hostesses for Your Challenges

This is a small hop to thank the STV Hostesses from last quarter.  The cards I made are my way of thanking my fellow hostesses for challenging me, and I will be sending these on to them!
Karen Knegten ROCKED out the Anything But A Card Challenge.  Every week she came up with awesome projects that just inspired me to make because I would use it!  I have to say, if I won't use whatever I am challenged for, I won't make it-  be a card, or a project.  Karen had some awesome inspiring projects, but my favorite by far was her bookmark!  I have made many of these since the original challenge she had.  The best part of this bookmark... it is made from packaging I received from some papers I got, so its a recycled project too!
Tina Gilliand every week chose color combinations that I just LOVED!  [I strongly believe her and I are on the same page with color!]  My favorite by far though was her Kraft, Red and White.  These colors are just glorious together (plus, I adore kraft!).  Tina thanks so much for challenging me on a weekly basis!  This one's for You!


 And last but not least is Sharri Seffens.  Her challenges Blast from the Past were wonderful!  I on the other hand, not so much.  I didn't do as many challenges as I should have with Sharri.  However, the ones I did partake in were fun to do!  My card for Sharri used her Color Your Embossing Folder.  [I know, I know you thought this was Vintage Backgrounds - nope!]  I got a dot embossing folder (from PTI) and I LOVE it!  So, this card is for Sharri with my thanks for challenging me to re-learn some old techniques!  (Oh yeah, it's a real early birthday card for hr lol)

This is it for me.  I had fun making all these cards to actually be MAILED out.  What a concept - lol  Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Vicki these are all gorgeous!

Mary Marsh said...

3 beautiful cards vicki-my fave is your sunshine card-love the awesome scene you created

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What beautiful cards, Vicki!! I have to say, my favorite is the first....fabulous colors. I love that sort of layout too!!

redwasher1 said...

Vicki, your cards are just stunning!!

Betty Wright said...

Vicki, what a fabulous suite of cards! Gorgeous colors and fabulous details! Lovely cards!

Joanne Travis said...

All of these are SO beautiful!! Wow. Really awesome work.

Joanne Travis said...

All of these are SO beautiful!! Wow. Really awesome work.

Edna Morrisedie said...

A bunch of fabulous here! And more great use of colour, just lovely!