Saturday, June 19, 2010

JUGS38 - Color Challenge/ Featured Stamper

Took another day to play - this week the JUGS color challenge is brown, vanilla and pink.  I really enjoy these colors together~~  I also did this for the SCS Featured Stamper - Iris.  I have never seen her work, but it is pretty darn amazing! (She is an alumni Dirty Girl).

I chose this (because of the colors for JUGS - see ladies you took priority - lol) My birthday sentiment is a sneak peek from MFP Flourishes & Frame set.  I used my SU paper and ribbon from Wally World - my ms butterfly is dual punched - a nice and basic card, but pretty from the color combo.  Thanks for stopping by...

13 comments:

Julia Aston said...

what great colors on this Vicki! love that butterfly!

Mark's Finest Papers said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Andrea M said...

Vicki - this is sooo pretty! Gorgeous colors and layout. I really love the pop of color provided by the little butterfly. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous, I love these colors together!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I forgot to mention how much I like the dimension of the butterfly!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

CAS with a great blend of dps

Lisa Kind said...

Thanks for putting us first, Vicki! LOL!! LOVE this card! The patterns are fab and I love that soft pink bow! The addition of the butterfly is perfect! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Selma said...

Hi Vicki. Your card is so pretty. Love pink and brown.

AKiteFlier said...

Beautiful VIcki - well done! Thanks for coloring along with Just Us Girls this week! We hope you had fun.

Mary Marsh said...

this is such a pretty card vicki-love the colors-and the bow is gorgeous-nice work on both challenges

Dana Gustafson said...

Gorgeous Vicki! I love the clean yet texture rich layout of your card. So pretty! Thanks so much for playing along in the JUGs color challege this week!

Edna Morrisedie said...

the colours are a winner and the horizontal paper strips are fab for this card!

Sue Lelli said...

VERY pretty! Love the paper combos and the butterfly is a great detail!