Friday, April 16, 2010

Verve Coffee Challenge

Julee, owner of Verve,  over at SCS has issued a challenge to make a card using her set Delightful & Delicious.  Since this is really my favorite set from Verve (I only have a few) so  I had no problem making a card for this challenge! [ Like I have said before, when you work for Starbucks anything coffee is a GOOD THING!  LOL.]  I used Bermuda Bay with Black - so striking together.    The striped background is my new Hero Arts stamp  - LOVE IT for backgrounds!!

I was so tired from work yesterday that I didn't even ENTER my stamp room - this card today filled my addiction.  Now I am off to go comment and check out blogs - and just be a computer jumper for a while!  Thanks so much for leaving your comments... it is so encouraging....

7 comments:

Francie G. said...

Just getting ready to have my evening cup of coffee! Love the image and the wonderful colors! Great design and creation, Vicki

Edna Morrisedie said...

Love your square card, and is nice to see coffee images used in fresh and fun colours, looks great!

Karen Barber said...

LOVELY coffee cup card Vicki and that butterfly one below is the BOMB!!!! How do you know when someone updates their blog???? I am the flunkey at this.......

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

WOW! I never would have thought to use Bermuda Bay and black, but it's fab!! Great job, GF!!

craftieodmae said...

waht a fun card!!!

Marisa said...

This is great, Vicki :D Love the black and teal/turquoise colour combo.

Joanne (jojot) said...

very dramatic in layout and color...cool coffee card