Thursday, April 1, 2010

STV Thursday Sketch Challenge - 4/1/10 - STVSCVD05

This is my Sketch challenge for Stamp TV.  It is a fairly easy one, but what possibilities!  Come on over to Stamp TV and join in the fun!  If your card is the random winner, you could get your choice of any GKD stamp set at $24.95 or less!  What a terrific prize!





On my sample, I used GKD Sending Sunshine  illustrated by Theresa Momber and the sentiment is also GKD Elegant Verses illustrated by Nina Brackett.  I want you to please notice I HAVE STRAIGHT STITCHES!!  OMG I so impressed myself I can't stand it!  LOL - I finally figured out to follow the paper in the foot - not to watch the needle.  I realize, if you sew, you probably know that - but I do not sew and NOW I CAN!!!  I'm so happy about that I just can't tell you!  In fact, I am so happy with my sewing that this card is also for Embellishment Magazine's challenge~ blue, pink & kraft with stitching.

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Beautifully done. Love the sponging on the sentiment panel.

Winter said...

WOW, this is Beautiful! :)

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Very lovely! Thanks for taking on an Embellish challenge.

Payne Holler Cards said...

i hate I missed last week! WORK just took over..oh well, need my day job!
love your card with this sketch!!
hoping I dont miss this one!

craftieodmae said...

another beauty, entered mine yesterday, wish me luck LOL