Sunday, April 18, 2010

Featured Stamper- Dara

I actually made 2 cards today for the Featured Stamper - Dara.  The 2nd one was motivated by Curtain Call #26, in support of Marisa who is on the DT team.  She is one of my loyal commentors... my way of showing support~ Hi Marisa!!











This is my first one based on this card ^



















This is my second one and also for the color challenge over at Curtain Call~ dark gray, light gray, white and crushed curry- I used cantaloupe.  I also used my new Hero Arts stamp.  Oh my, but I love the way it stamps.  I am a definite admirer of Hero Arts.  Okay ladies - this is it for me.  I will be back later tonight for posting my SCS Challenge TLC.  Be sure to check it out~~  Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Francie G. said...

Wow! Two fabulous creations in one day! Beautifully done, Vicki!

Julia Aston said...

Wow - great colors on both of these beautiful cards Vicki! love the dotted DP on the purple one!

Patricia St Martin said...

Wow!!! Vicki... These are beautiful. Love the colors. You did a wonderful job.

Stacey Schafer said...

pretty cards, Vicki! thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call:)

Marisa said...

Two great cards, Vicki. Especially like the second one. That HA flower stamp is wonderful! Great use of this week's Curtain call colours too :D Thanks for playing!

Shelley said...

Each one equally stunning! Really, really beautiful work!

Sue said...

great work on both of these floral creations! thanks for playing along with us this week! :)

Edna Morrisedie said...

Gorgeous colour on the 1st, love everything about the 2nd, I am a BIG fan of Grey and you used it so well, I have and love that stamp too, nothing quite like good quality rubber to stamp with!!!!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty cards!! Thanks for joining us at the curtain call!

♥♥♥Lea

Bonnie McLain said...

Oh wow.. I love all of these fantastic cards... the colors are outstandingly GREAT... especially the PURPLE ONE... and the yellow one is great too... and then the one with the bird... oh My goodness they are all fun... and beautiful... love the all Vicki...

Karen B. said...

Your yellow card is fantastic, it just pops off the screen. Both your cards are lovely.

Mary Marsh said...

both of these cards are gorgeous vicki-i love the colors on the upsy daisy card-the new stamp you used on your 2nd card is really nice

Margaret Moody said...

Wow! What gorgeous card, Vicki! I love the bold colors and fun designs! Thanks for sharing!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

These are both FANTASTIC! Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call this week! xx