Monday, April 5, 2010

Clean & Simple Challenge - Sentiment only

This is for the CAS #61 challenge over at SCS~ sentiment only, and Tina's color challenge over at STV ~  black, yellow & white, and the layout is from CPS.  3 challenges with this basic card~~go figure!  LOL.   I did sew with black thread just to add a little ump to it.  [It is such a REALLY clean and simple card]~~  I used nesties for the outside star and GKD Picture It for the inside stamped stars.  My "Thanks" is from GKD Pressed Flowers.  Easy peasy for this one!!  Thanks for stopping by...

5 comments:

Marisa said...

This is great. Love the pop of black and the black stitching.

Kevin Renz said...

Love the color contrast... so makes the CAS!

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Vicky Girl. This is wonderful. I love the stitching around the bold yellow. Boy, you've got talent!!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally awesome CAS card!!! Love the colors and the stitiching too!!! Hugs ~S~

Lisa Lara said...

Sorry, I've been mispelling your name all this time. Hee. Thank you so much for correcting me. OOps. Thanks Vicki!