Saturday, April 3, 2010

Another Inspiration Card for SCS

This William Chambers Millinery site is so unique - NEVER would I imagine anyone wearing these, but they sure are fun to look at.  I chose this hat to make this card.  I used the blue from her eyes for the teal I used.  This card also covers Becky's Compose a Card #7 - I love this series.  I love having "help" in layouts for cards.  And, this is also for Crazy 4 Challenges - kraft color for a card base~ this is NO problem for me since I adore kraft!  Ladies - thanks so much for your challenges~~ I have so much fun playing!    I used my fun new Fashionably French set for Clear Dollar Stamps - I paper pieced AND cuttlebugged this fabulous dress - I loved the effect with the striped folder.  Of course, the fabulous shoe (which I colored with copics) - an outfit is simply not done without the shoes~ LOL.

Thanks for stopping by~~

4 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

now this is one styling creation...what a beauty in blue

redwasher1 said...

Vicki, this is truly a fabulous card!! I love the elegant feel of this!! Hope you have a wonderful Easter Day!!

Denise Clark said...

Love these colors, Vicki! Very classy!

Wanted to let you know that your card is being featured on my blog for the Build-a-Sketch challenge and the new challenge has been posted! Thank you so much for playing along!

Silli said...

Wonderful, love the colors.... well done!