Sunday, April 4, 2010

Featured Stamper - Theresa Momber





This is my first CASE of Theresa Momber being picked for Featured Stamper over at SCS.  We are also Featuring her over at STV - nothing wrong with dual featuring!  As per the "rules" I changed the colors, eliminated the sentiment, and I used this adorable bunny from Clear Dollar Stamps as my main image - [it is Easter after all]  Trudy, the illustrator of Butterfly Bunny has this awesome tutorial that I tried to follow.  I got close, but naturally I was missing one of the listed copics, so I had to improvise.  Not to bad (for me) as I have stated, I WILL get these copics mastered.. eventually~ LOL.  I'll be back - I just love Theresa's work not to do at least 2 CASES!!  Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Becky said...

Great card. And love this bunny.

Colleen said...

Vicki,
What a great case. Love your bunny!

Unknown said...

OMGoodness Vickie!
I was looking around in SCS new cards for the day and saw this! You did an AWESOME job on the coloring! Glad you liked my tutorial and of course I am super glad to see my illustration colored so beautifully!
Thanks for making it look so good!
Hugs,
True :D

Theresa Momber said...

Vicki, you so rocked this one. What a fantastic case. The changes are perfect!

Laurie Wilson said...

Fabulous case! wow, you rocked those colors and it is just adorable!