Wednesday, September 9, 2026

STAMPlorations Day - More Perfect Pairs



I am back today with more of the Perfect Pairs line.  Once again, I am using the Classic Christmas.

I started with the Luggage Tags for my base, under covered it with a sheet from the Faded Botanical Collage Pack of papers.  I stamped the stamp, and added the fabulous nutcracker ephemera that pairs with this set.


I went on to make a CAS Christmas card, again using this same set, cutting out just the MC.  These ornaments are also part of the matching ephemera.


I am growing my Christmas stash quite nicely!



Don't forget to use my code!

See you next week~


Thanks for stopping by~
Affiliated Links are used in this post.  Thanks for your support.

4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love how you used this Perfect Pair set! They are the best little stamp sets! I love the ephemera you used too!

TK said...

Congrats on your Christmas stash, these both are great additions! That nutcracker is pretty fabulous

I Card Everyone said...

Both so beautiful and such pretty ephemera, Vicki!

Lisa Elton said...

Awesome tag and card! Those mercury ornaments are pretty!