Sunday, September 6, 2026

Memory Box Day


Another birthday card using Memory Box products.

I wanted to use the Heirloom Candlestick Holder candle from the Christmas Charm Release as something rather than Christmas. I think I accomplished that! I started with the Cinched Frames for the card panel, and then cut out a bunch of presents from Gift Galore Dies, adhered them together, and then placed around the candlestick bottom.  I added an embossed HB on vellum from the Birthday Greetings, and this lovely birthday card was complete.

I think this card will brighten up someone's day!

See you next week~


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun idea to put the big candle in the middle of the pile of gifts! Cute card, Vicki!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute and clever idea for using the candle stick and gifts to make a birthday card!

I Card Everyone said...

Vicki, I think you accomplished your goal beautifully! and I LOve that cover panel! Is that Memory Box, too?
If I were celebrating birthdays anymore, this would brighten my day, for sure!
=]

TK said...

Stretch your stash! You accomplished it, Vicki, with a very fun result - a Christmas candled turned Birthday. And I'm with Michele, I love that frame die!

LeslieT said...

Bright and beautiful packages! Super cute!