Thursday, September 24, 2026

Just Us Girls Challenge #842 - Stencil Week

I do love a good anything goes challenge!


I went digging through my stencils and found one that said Use Me!  I did.

I love the deco feel of this stencil!  I added some [really old] Spellbinders Feather die cuts, along with a fun sentiment.

This puppy is done!  Yep, I am happy with this end result too.

Your turn - grab any stencil, create a card, and upload it over at JUGS #842!  Easy peasy.


Thanks for stopping by~

11 comments:

cm said...

Deco delightful stencil; perfect for your pretty leaves and cool sentiment.
hugs~c

Julia Aston said...

What a wonderful creative design, Vicki, with the graphic stencilled background in ombre coloring, the bold circle behind the fun sentiment and the lovely gold feathers tucked behind it! Thank you for having me as Guest DT this month - I have enjoyed your challenges and playing along with the team! Julia xx

TK said...

Gorgeously graphic! Love the graphic feel, and your sentiment adds to that as well. On the other hand, the pop of gold and black lend an extra special touch to this card

I Card Everyone said...

Vicki, the art deco design is fantastic with your gorgeous gold feathers! Now, I wonder which of my stencils with say 'use me!'?
=]

Verna Angerhofer said...

The beautiful way you colored the stencil showcases the focal design perfectly!

Lisa Elton said...

Good choice, this is fabulous!

Carol said...

I love this color palette and the gold is a fab addition!!!

LeslieT said...

Really pretty! Cool stenciled background!

Ina G said...

Big bold and colourful. Fabulously CAS.

Bobby said...

The style of the sentiment fits perfectly with your graphic stencil design, Vicki.

ElizStewart said...

Gosh Vicki... I love feathers. You have inspired me! If I ever get back in the craft room... I need to watercolor some feathers...love yours.