Thursday, September 17, 2026

Just Us Girls Challenge #841 - Mood Board


I'm the Hostess for this week's challenge.  I was inspired by the bottom coffee cup photo.

Normally, I would have colored the cup, but what the heck, white works too.  I used a card front from STAMPlorations Quick cards #17 - Vintage Flowers A2 Card Fronts, and the cup die was n my stash.


Needless to say, this card was easy to make, and yep, inspired by the mood board!

Your turn!  I hope you are inspired to play along over at the JUGS #841 Mood Board Week~


Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

cm said...

No need to colour the coffee cup; the white/ivory work wonderfully, especially paired with the colourful background. Pretty!
hugs~c

Julia Aston said...

LOVE the Vintage Flowers card front you used here, Vicki - Your coffee cup is perfect in white so as not to detract from that beautiful background! Julia xx

Carol said...

That is great paper and the plain cup is perfect in front of it. Great card!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

What an awesome background for the coffee cup! Terrific card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the look of the white cup and beautiful background paper! Looks great!

ElizStewart said...

OMGosh... isn't that the truth! Again... where did you get that sentiment? I want to come raid your sentiment drawer!

ElizStewart said...

Vicki... I think I forgot to hit publish. School this weekend, my limited brain cells are elsewhere. You are so telling the truth with that sentiment... I need to know! Where did you get that sentiment?

TK said...

Yep, good coffee is a Must! Love the white cup, the background has enough color and pattern for the whole card; now your sentiment says it all

Celeste Goff said...

I agree on the sentiment! LOL. I love this CAS card!

Ina G said...

Fabulous CAS card Vicki. Yes we do need to drink GOOD coffee. No point otherwise!

Bobby said...

How did I know you'd do a coffee themed card, VIcki? LOL Love that background paper.

LeslieT said...

Such a pretty background and fun sentiment, too!