Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Instagram September ATC Hop Using STAMPlorations






When I went to create for this post, I realized that the Insta Hop and my STAMPlorations Day overlapped.  Well, Sheri has the perfect tools for making ATC's so, I am combining my post.  Sure worked for me!

I used the following STAMPlorations products; Christmas Backgrounds ATC #1, Sweet Autumn ATCFound Fragments #1,  Found Fragments #3.  [These are stamps that I used over the images], Perfect Pairs Classic Christmas, and Retro Gratitude.



I am quite happy with the end result of these tiny works of art!  You can see more of the ATC Hop over on Instagram HERE.


Thanks for stopping by~
Affiliated Links are used in this post.  Thanks for your support.

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are just terrific, love the pumpkin!

Shery Russ said...

sure look amazing! glad they did double-duty for you! that's always a good thing :o)

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your ATC designs are absolutely beautiful! Fantastic work!

TK said...

Amazing little designs, Vicki! These are both as perfect as can be, and pretty fun too

I Card Everyone said...

Vicki, I'm amazed at the beauty of your ATCs! Just gorgeous!
=]