I am continuing on stocking up my Christmas card stash. That said, even though it's August, I made a Christmas card for today's post using the new products from the Christmas Charm Release.
I started with the Scalloped Arched Frames using some dimensional tape between the layers. Using the Greenery Solid Core Cardstock Pack, I cut out the ivy, and using the Blush Solid Core Cardstock Pack, cut out the berries. I adhered all together, and then I adhered to the top layer of frames.
I cut out the Merry Christmas Timeless Script sentiment 3 times in white, and once in glitter, glued all together, and adhered onto a vellum backing. I adhered that onto my card, and that my friends completes another card for my stash!
See you next week with another Christmas card~
Thanks for stopping by~


3 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous Christmas design! So festive!
Beautifully done, Vicki! I'm loving the layered arches to bits!
Beautiful, Vicki! While the whole card is awesome those arched dies are pretty fabulous!
Post a Comment