Thursday, August 27, 2026

Just Us Girls Challenge #838 - Stencil Week

Another easy challenge!  

I do love a matching stencil to the stamped image.  That said, I don't have many, and by the looks of this card, I need more practice. sigh.  I'm still going with it.  Not every card can be perfect, and the recipient probably won't even notice.


Your turn.  Come on over to JUGS #838 and show us your use of a stencil!  Easy peasy.


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

cm said...

Not sure what you're seeing, but I see perfectly stamped+stenciled florals arranged in a most eye-catching fashion on your embossed and framed panel. This is stunning, in my view!
hugs~c

ElizStewart said...

It must have been an Altenew kinda day for the team! Love the EF in the back!

JoAnn said...

I think your stenciled flowers look great Vicki. Love the colors and your arrangement with the embossed background. Very pretty card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I think it looks great and love the layout! Beautiful flowers!

Lisa Elton said...

They look great to me, Vicki! This is lovely!

MKF said...

The card looks perfect to me. Very.beautiful!

Jeanne H said...

I don't see a problem and I love the colors you used.

TK said...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and judging by all the comments, that's all of US! No problems seen from here. I love the pretty flowers but also your frame and embossing is pretty amazing too