Saturday, August 29, 2026

CutCardStock Day


I am not sure why I am making Christmas cards, however, my stash is growing, so there is that.

Plus, I did get a beautiful new color in from CCS - Coral. [It's like a light peach color.] Whoa it's also the metallic shimmer line, and it is very pretty!  It also worked beautifully for a Christmas card.

There is a lot going on with this card; embossing, framed arch, vellum window with stamping behind it, lots of floral die cutting and layering.  Yep, this is a one-of-a-kind card.  I think it took me over an hour to create it!  Mass producing - not so much with this style of card.

I used the following card stocks; Thick Blank Lynx A2 Pre-Folded 120# Card Base, Metallic Coral, Canvas Textured Habanero Red, Translucent Clear [Vellum], Granny Smith Apple Green, and Gum Drop Green.  I am also going to be using the Red Envelopes for mailing, and the Return Address Labels.  CCS doesn't just carry card stock!



Thanks for stopping by~

No comments: