Introducing:
Shery has added a fun new line! You can see them all HERE.
I'm using the Collect image. I'll be honest here - I didn't know how these stamp sets worked. After seeing a sample I slapped my forehead. Yeah, I'm a visual learner! One image frames, and 1 image fills in. All that said, I just used the outline image. Fortunately, that works also! [whew!]
These sentiments work beautifully with the Blue Blooms ATCs too. Using a postage die [from my stash], I cut up the ATCs and clustered them together.
I then gold embossed the Simple Expression on vellum. Over on the STAMPlorations blog are many more samples [using them "correctly"] and pairing with other paper products from the store. It is worth checking out.
While this next card doesn't use a Simple Expression, it does use the Blue Bloom ATCs.
I paired this ATC with the Skinny Sentiments.
Shery is of course offering an amazing special launch price deal:
When you purchase a Simple ExpressionsSimple Expressions stamp set, you can add one coordinating Paper Goods Pack at 40% off. Mix and match with our Card Fronts, ATC Packs, Collage Sheets, Pocket Backdrops, and Ephemera Cut-Outs Sheets to build a creative toolkit that's ready for cards, journals, tags, mixed media projects, and so much more.
See you next week with more STAMPlorations!
Thanks for stopping by~ Affiliate links are used in this post - thanks for your support!



3 comments:
Your cards look amazing! I also love how you used the new sentiment.using just the outline. That looks cool!
Such wonderful layers, Vicki! These are both lovely!
These are wonderful! I love the colors and designs
Post a Comment