Monday, July 20, 2026

Instagram July Pattered Paper Party Hop


This month's theme - Christmas

Because of the layout I used, I was able to get a 2fer card!  I like that for Christmas cards.

I love this fun candy striped paper!  


And, here is the 2nd card I was able to create.  Such a win when that happens!


These cards are really very basic, and no need to explain what I did to create them.  Want to see more fun patterned paper cards?  You can click HERE to check it out.


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Those stripes are oodles of fun, this are terrific!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Fantastic job! Beautiful! Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful cards using the festive Christmas colors. Love the big snowflake!

TK said...

Two fun, Festive cards! Nothing says Christmas like a bit of candy stripe 🙂