Monday, July 27, 2026

Memory Box Day


It's still Christmas in July for my Memory Box day.  For some added fun, I made an edge to edge shaker card.

I used the following products for this card; Cranberry Card Stock, Pinpoint Flower Plate, Evergreen Holly Bundle Dies, and Sending Joy Timeless Script.  Since these dies come in their own envelope for storing, I used one of the die packaging for the shaker cover.

I see I missed the i tittle - whoops.  I'll have to fix that before I mail off this card.

That's it for my July cards~See you next month.


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I haven't made a shaker for a long time, you've inspired me with your pretty card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so festive and beautiful! I love it and I don’t see any “oops”!

TK said...

It's such a precious tiddle! 😁 Actually it's a fantastic card,all ready to bring Christmas joy

LeslieT said...

Love the full face shaker and the cellophane is SO much easier to work with than stiff acetate! Beautiful Christmas design!