Saturday, July 25, 2026

CutCardStock Day


I am picking up on an arch trend here in social media world.  Well, I have the dies, I can join in too!

I started with my standard, #130 Heavy White card stock for the card base.  The sturdiness! - yes please!  I had a general layout in mind, along with the dies I wanted to use, so off to choose my colors; Bright Gold Foil, Light Yellow, Sand Castle, Light Teal, and lastly, Fairway Green.

Yep, kinda happy with this end result!

See you next month~


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

TK said...

Your bouquet is stunning! I love your colors, but the gold background with the cloudy "home panel" is eye-catching

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love those beautiful flowers! And you did great with the arch trend! I don’t have an arch die or stamp so I can’t join in. But you certainly nailed it with this gorgeous design!

Lisa Elton said...

I'm loving the arches too and you've used this one beautifully! Fabulous card, Vicki!

LeslieT said...

So very pretty! Love the clouds in the background along with the blooms!