It's Christmas in July for Memory Box. A hugh new release too!
I used the following products to make this lovely Christmas card;
Cherry Red Card Stock,
Brilliant Poinsettia Dies, and the
Merry Christmas Die.I am rather happy with this end result! Good thing my cards are one-of-kind - this took some time to create :).
I'll be back in a couple of weeks with more of the Memory Box July Christmas release~
Affiliate Links are used in this post. Thanks for the support.
Thanks for stopping by~
4 comments:
That’s a beautiful Christmas card design! Poinsettias always look great on Christmas cards!
Beautifully done, Vicki! I like all of the little splatters and the gold accents!
Your card is beautiful so clearly worth the effort! Love the fancy edging on the center plate and the pretty poinsettias
So very pretty! It's definitely time to start showing off some Christmas cards! It'll be here before we know it!
Post a Comment