That being said, I didn't feel like making a set of ATCs like I normally do. So, I just made 1. I can either make a card with this, or include it in a birthday card as a small gift. We shall see what I end up doing. In the meantime, here it is;
I, again, followed my "steps" for creating this fun ATC. The Better Press flowers was sitting on my desk, so I based the ATC off of that. Did you catch my mistake?
Yep, I put the flower on the upside down ATC. Whoops. HaHa. Fortunately with this mixed media type of project hopefully the recipient won't notice. Sheesh.
Ready for some more miniature art? You can click HERE for the hop list. I'm off to check it out myself..
Thanks for stopping by~


1 comment:
Whatever you decide to do with it, those birthday hugs will be appreciated! Upside down or right side up, it's pretty!
Post a Comment