Saturday, July 25, 2026

CutCardStock Day


I am picking up on an arch trend here in social media world.  Well, I have the dies, I can join in too!

I started with my standard, #130 Heavy White card stock for the card base.  The sturdiness! - yes please!  I had a general layout in mind, along with the dies I wanted to use, so off to choose my colors; Bright Gold Foil, Light Yellow, Sand Castle, Light Teal, and lastly, Fairway Green.

Yep, kinda happy with this end result!

See you next month~


Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

TK said...

Your bouquet is stunning! I love your colors, but the gold background with the cloudy "home panel" is eye-catching

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love those beautiful flowers! And you did great with the arch trend! I don’t have an arch die or stamp so I can’t join in. But you certainly nailed it with this gorgeous design!