Friday, September 5, 2025

Instagram September Tag Hop


It's time again for the Instagram Tag Hop.  I didn't go with the suggested theme, Fall, as I am gearing up for Christmas.  [It is around the corner!]

A few years back, a customer gave me a [lot] of Christmas stickers.  When going through my Christmas products, I came across these.  Well!  How perfect was that timing!  These were very easy to create, and the end result is a win in my book.

I am planning on making a few more of these and I will be using them on my gifts.

Do you want to see more fun gift tags?  You can see the hop list HERE.  Have fun~


Thanks for stopping by~

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great looking tags!

TK said...

Your tags are a win in my book! A challenge accepted and products out of the drawer and into a tag set -- it can't get any better than that!

Lisa Elton said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

Super cute waving Santa with the sparkle! Fun tags!

LeslieT said...

Well how fun are these tags! Awesome and practical!