Thursday, September 26, 2024

Seize the Birthday Challenge #292 - Celebrate

This is a fun challenge.  I went through my stash looking at my different celebrate stamps and dies, and found the perfect font stamp to go with the other stamp I found - that was still in the sealed packaging!

How cute is this!  This [retired] house-mouse images just make me smile.  They are really easy to color too! [That's a win in my book]  

The fun Paper Smooches Bold Buzzwords celebrate is perfect with the image, and also for the challenge!

Your turn.  Show us how you use the word celebrate, or just make a birthday card and play along over at Seize the Birthday Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by~

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I love House Mouse so much and this card is just darling. Glad I could help you find something new in your stash to work with. Sweet card!