Saturday, September 28, 2024

CutCardStock Day


A final Christmas card for this month.  I'm not sure what October will bring...You will have to wait and see. 😄

Yes, I used the Classic CREST Recycled 100 BRIGHT WHITE 130 lb 8.5x11 Card Stock for my card base.  This card stock has become a staple for ALL my card bases. I LOVE the weight!

I also used Astrobright Re-Entry Red 100 lb Card Stock 25 pack, and added some white embossing powder for faux snow.  For the shadow of the MC, I used the Gold 8.5x11 Glitter 74 lb Discount Card Stock.  The leaves, I used the Royal Sundance Linen 80 lb EMERALD 8.5x11 Card Stock. [This color is rather difficult to photograph accurately I must say]

I hope you enjoyed my month of CutCardStock projects!  Have you checked out the store yet?  I'm telling you, it's worth checking out~



Thanks for stopping by~

No comments: