Thursday, August 8, 2024

Seize the Birthday Challenge #289 - Critters

I'm not sure butterflies are considered cute, but they are critters, so I am going with my card.

I saw a butterfly on Pinterest with these colors and had to re-create them.  I love the end result.  I used the Hero Arts [older then dirt] butterfly stamp set with matching dies.

I also hot foiled the sentiment.  [I'm really trying to use/ improve my foiling.]

That's it for me.  Your turn - Come on over to Seize the Birthday Challenge #289, and play along.  While using cute critters is optional, being a birthday card is not.



Thanks for stopping by~

16 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I need to remember those butterfly colors, this is wonderful!

TK said...

Wow! Those are some amazing butterflies in their splendid colors -- I love what you re-created.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the butterflies design on the card! Great layout!

Barbara said...

Beautiful Butterflies and I really enjoyed this card.

Linda said...

These are not only cute, but they are also beautiful. Love the colors. Stunning. Have a great weekend.

Colleen said...

Butterflies totally work for me, these are gorgeous!!

Darnell said...

That is a gorgeous color combination for butterflies and you recreated it beautifully, Vicki! Hugs, Darnell

Nancy said...

I really love the colors on the butterflies. Nice card.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous butterflies, I too love the colour. My favourite butterfly stamp of all time! Never knew there was a matching die! Cathy x

kareN stampZ said...

Really love the fab butterflies on top of the flower die-cuts - great idea. I too struggle with hot foiling as my glimmer machine is too hard to undock when your getting arthritis, it makes me cry when I see how easily some can undock their platforms. I love it so I do try as it rather fab.

JoAnn said...

The colors on the butterflies are gorgeous. Love your card and I think the butterflies are cute. :)

LeslieT said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I totally love butterflies and the colors on yours really make them pop!

shirley-bee said...

Love the colouring on the butterflies 🦋 and well done with the foiling, I still struggle.

Ashwini Rao said...

I think I might have seen butterflies like these irl. Love the colors, and the image is really neat! Great card, Vicki!

Glenda J said...

Gorgeous butterflies!!

LeslieT said...

Love, love, love those butterflies! This is a beautiful card!